Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas - 2010

 We had a great White Christmas this year!  And I'm so excited because I got a Nikon D3000!!! So I'm a picture taking fool now!

Yeah, I don'nt know what kind of face I'm making here!!
















Hope ya'll had a great Christmas too!! : )

Now it's time to get this place cleaned up!  When Christmas is over I always get in the mood to go through my closets and do a good clean out, get rid of the clothes I don't wear anymore, make room for the new stuff (or the things I'll buy in the January sales!) and just get into organization mode to start the year off right! 

How about ya'll, does anyone else do this?

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing! After Christmas I freak out over all the clutter... I can't wait to get home tonight and start de-cluttering the place! Your pictures are beautiful!!! Hope you have a wonderful Monday ;)

    ReplyDelete