Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Shower!!

 Hi Everyone!  Last weekend I threw a baby shower for my SIL.  She and my baby brother are expecting their first little bundle of joy in October (I think she'll have it in September though!)

I had a lot of fun planning this little baby shower and I wanted to share some pictures with you and then I'll go into more detail about where I got my ideas from!  Literally I got all of the ideas from blogs online!  There are so many creative and talented ladies out there!  So I can't wait to share all of the great resources with you! 





 Picture of me and my SIL.  I'm on the phone with the daddy to be :)  he was traveling for business and couldn't be there.

The mommy to be with her mom and my Granny and her girlfriend was able to make it (she just had her own little boy two weeks ago and he was born 5 weeks early I think so he's still in the hospital.  It was nice that she was able to come and have a little break :)

Details coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Love all your ideas. I'm always in awe of people that can come up with such cute ideas and make it all look good....even if the ideas were found from other blogs!! Also love the name Jack since that is my oldest son's name:-) Found you through Kelly's Korner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas. Love the idea on writing messages to the baby in the book. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful decorations at your SIL baby shower!
    I'm taking notes for the day my son gets married and we're blessed with a grandchild!
    Congratulations Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stopping by from kelly's korner - trying to get ideas for a baby boy shower i'm throwing next month. this was so cute! i've been looking on etsy at the wreaths and banners and am now convinced they're necessary. looked wonderful! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete