Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm Bummed about the Erin Condren Life Planner....

I'm a list maker / calendar / planner kind of gal and I'm LOVING the Erin Condren planners that I've been seeing all over blogland but $50, seriously!!?  I can't bring myself to spend that.  And the best coupons I've been able to find so far is 10% off with 2011OFF and $10 off with WELCOME10.  The WELCOE10 is actually a better deal out of the two but still. 
I totally missed the boat with the whole buy a $50 voucher for $25 and I'm kicking myself! 

Okay the pity party's over! ; ) Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I hear ya' - I want one too but no way will I pay that much. Especially because I'm unsure if I'd really use it to its full potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen you're awesome!! I just ordered it, thanks for such a great coupon!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome stuff! I might see if I can squeeze one of these planners into my budget for September. Of course, that's assuming the code is still good until then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was also going to tell you about the SEEYOUSOON25 Code which gives you a $25 voucher towards your purchase.

    ReplyDelete