Hope you and your little ghouls and goblins have a very Happy and Safe Halloween!!! And have a great weekend too! : )
Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
First the sweet Miss Magnolia Belle gave me the following awards...
Thank you so much sweet lady! : )
Now for this award I need to write about six things that make me happy and then pass it along to six others!! So here they are in no particular order.
1. Weddings and Honeymoons make me very happy! ; )
2. Friday afternoons at 5:00 make me happy because I have the whole weekend ahead of me!
3. Cinnamon Vanilla Coffee Creamer in my morning coffee once it starts to get cold makes me so happy! It's like fall in a cup!
4. Reading my favorite blogs make me oh so happy!
5. Spending time with my family (in-laws included) make me happy!
6. Trick-or-Treaters and Halloween make me happy!
And last but most definitely not least the amazing Preppy Little Dress gave me this award!
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world. (I hope I am!)
6. Must love life. (yes!)
7. Must love kids.(definitely)
These are the rules for the Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the award's creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Thanks so much Preppy Little Dress for honoring me with this smile award!
I choose to give all of the awards to the following blogging-friends: (sorry if you've already gotten them already)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Oh my gosh! What an amazing time!!! Husband and I just got back last night from our honeymooon in the Bahamas so I'm still in lala land! : ) Our wedding was PERFECT!! It was so great to spend time with our loved one's and our friends. The picture above is the only picture that's been posted so far but I'm hoping to get more by the beginning of next week to share with you all!
Towards the end it got a bit crazy but I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone, you all kept me sane seriously! And thanks for all of the warm well wishes you sent me! I can't wait to get back into my postings and start sharing the details of our big day! I also can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs, I'm so excited to see what's been happening in everyone elses' lives these past couple of weeks! : ) Hope you're all having a fabulous day!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Thank you to everyone who gave me awards.....I promise to post them when I get back and also I'll be doing a lot of catching up on blogs as well!
I can't believe that it's already here, time really flies when you're getting married!
Well I'm off to get hitched!! When I come back I'll be a Mrs!!!!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Me: Great! The 1/2 hour works for the rehearsal but can I get in 2 1/2 hours before the ceremony....you see, I'm doing my makeup and getting dressed at the Church and it would make things a lot easier for me. Also, can I come by maybe before the rehearsal and drop of my dress?
Lady at the Church: Nope, can't drop off the dress, have to bring it with you on the day of the wedding.
Me: oh okay, well what about getting in 2 1/2 hours before the ceremony?
Lady at the Church: Nope can't do that either, the custodian won't be there until 2 hours before the ceremony.
Me: So why did you tell me to let you know if I needed you to change the times!?
Lady at the Church: Because I felt like it.
Me: Well is there any way I could come by and get a key to get in earlier since I REALLY don't want to feel stressed about time on my wedding day!!!!!
Lady at the Church: Nope can't do that, the custodian said he'd try to do his best to be there 2 1/2 hours though.
Me: Right, I'm sure since you just told me he won't be there until 2 hours before, he's really going to try hard to be there an extra 30 minutes early! Seriously, why can't you just let me have a key to get in early?
Lady at the Church: Because you look like a psycho who'll burn the Church down.
Me: Great! Now I know why my parents forked out $425 for the Church.
Lady at the Church: Yes, we are very accommodating.
I might have embellished a little bit of that, but you get the jist of how it went! Am I being unreasonable asking for a measly 30 extra minutes???