Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where I'm headed for the weekend!

(photos from flickr)

Some good friends of ours are getting married near The Homestead this weekend! I can't wait! It'll be the first wedding that hubby and I will attend as man and wife and I'm so excited! It's going to be a little strange seeing it all on the other side now. After all the months of planning and paying attention to the little details it'll be interesting to see what the bride and groom have done for their big day. And I don't know if I'll feel relieved that it's not me or maybe a little envious, possibly a mixture of both. : )

I've never had a chance to stay at the Homestead before so I'm really looking forward to it.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you will absolutely love The Homestead! It will be gorgeous up there this time of year. I can't wait to hear all about the wedding. Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks amazing! Have fun at the wedding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have friends from boarding school, i went to school in VA. they go there often, someday i would LOVE to visit! i am on their mailing list, but never been there! maybe they will send me a FREE night - ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I stayed there once and it was amazing! I hope that your trip was just as enjoyable...it is so beautiful there! p.s. thanks for following my blog! I love reading yours!

    ReplyDelete