Hello Lovelies! I've been a bad blogger lately and I was so excited because I was on a roll there. The craziest thing is that I think about blogging all the time, I think about what I can blog about, what pictures to take and then it all just never happens. I'm such a procrastinator!
Anyway! Below is my list of the five things I hope to accomplish this weekend! The weather is going to be chilly and wonderful! : )
- Have some friends over for dinner tonight! I'm making Chicken with succotash, brie stuffed mushrooms a la Pioneer Woman, brown rice, and bread pudding for dessert!
- Sit outside with a fire in the kiln, I love it when the weather is cool enough to do this.
- Organize my 31 stuff (did ya'll know I'm a 31 consultant??) Post on that coming soon with a giveaway no less!
- Clean my house up for potential book club on Wednesday (no one has actually finished the book so I don't know whether we'll have it or not) We're such slackers!!
- Paint my nails! I love to do this on Sunday evening, it's a new color for the work week! I'll post pics!
That's it, what do ya'll have planned for this weekend? Anything fun?!