Monday, January 30, 2012

I've been tagged!

Happy Monday Friends!

I've been tagged by the super cute mama-to-be Jessica from Happiest Girls are the Prettiest Girls!  Thanks Jessica, I'm a sucker for these things!

Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules. (And link up who tagged you.)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
~~~~~~~
11 Facts about little ol me:
1. I didn't got to college out of state....I stayed in Virginia.
2. After I graduated from college I moved to the Outer Banks and lived and worked there from May - September until I was evacuated for a hurricane. 
3. I have to drink milk with my Chinese food.
4. I have four brothers and they're all married and have kids, I'm the only non-parent sibling.
5. I went to Hawaii for spring break my senior year in college.
6. My religion is southern Baptist.
7. I've never had any broken bones.
8. If I don't wear makeup everyday then my face breaks out.
9. I'm very quiet around people I don't know.
10. In high school I was recruited to play volleyball and go to a camp in Florida because I was tall and left handed.  I never played volleyball and have no skills at all.  I declined the offer.
11. My favorite drink is water.


Answeres to Jessica's questions:
1. What was your first job? - I worked at the dry cleaners a block away from my house in the little town that I grew up in.  I was 14.
2. If you were First Lady, what would your "pet project" be? (Like Michelle Obama's is children's nutrition...) - I think I would want it to be adoption awareness in the US and funding help for adoption agencies.
3. What is the most embarrassing show you always watch on tv? - I would say the Kardashians and the Real Housewives, it really is embarrassing when you think about it!
4. What is your favorite restaurant? - Red Sky Cafe in Duck, NC
5. Who is your favorite celebrity? Tom Hanks
6. Is there any issue you could really "get on your soapbox" about? Not that I can think of?
7. If you could change your hair color, what would you change it to? - Blonde, my hair is naturally a dark brown so I have to color is constantly, it would be nice not to have to do that.
8. Do you get embarrassed easily? - YES
9. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be? - The president, so I could figure out all of the crazy stuff that no one else knows....
10. What do you call "soft drinks"? Coke, pop, soda...? - Soda
11. Describe yourself in one word. - Amiable

Questions for my tagged bloggers to answer:
1.What's your favorite snack?
2. If you were stranded on a dessert island and could only bring three things what would they be?
3. Where's your favorite vacation spot?
4. What do you like to do on a Friday night?
5. If you could splurge on one thing what would it be?
6. What's your go to recipe when you have to bring something to a party that's always a hit?
7. What's your favorite holiday?
8. What's the best bargain you ever got with regards to clothes?
9. What's your favorite book of all time?
10. If you could be one Real Housewife, which one would you be?
11. What's your favorite movie of all time?

I'm tagging:
Elizabeth from Beyond Blessed
Elizabeth from A Wedding Story
Lindsey from The Bargain Blonde
Anne from Annechovie
Shannon from Wine Taste Girl
Alycia from Crowley Party

Can't wait to see ya'lls answers! : )

8 comments:

  1. Fun!!! I'm so doing this :) Thanks for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little more excited about this than I should be! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just became your newest follower! Love this. #3 is awesome lol I have to drink Milk with anything pasta. Weird.... I know

    -Lindsay

    Ps...Enter my MASSIVE Giveaway!
    http://lindzaynicole.blogspot.com/2012/01/because-i-love-you-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! I can't wait to see everyone's answers. As far as my 80's fashion post goes.... I think I may have to buy a pair of those leggings also. So 80's but so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks girl! I'll answer your questions tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! We came over from Amiee (Chronicles of a Dime). So excited to meet another Richmond blogger! We are following you and would love for you to stop by and visit sometime.

    Love the tag, Aimee tagged us so we are going to post this soon.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Great blog! :) Tags are so much fun! Check out my blog? Follow if you like! Your support is needed and appreciated (I'm a newbie! :))

    ~

    classicglamblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete