Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Five - My Beauty Essentials

Happy Friday Ya'll!!!

I have officially found the joy of Instagram and I think I'm in love! 

So I thought today for my Friday Five I'd show ya'll some of the products that
 I use on a daily basis an have used for quite a while.  I love them, period.

 
  ~  First up, there's my Curel lotion.  I have really dry and sensitive skin and am prone to eczema, but this lotion keeps my skin soft and eczema free without any harsh perfumes or chemicals, love it!

~ Next, is my TRESemme Hairspray.  Ya'll I have tried so many different harisprays over the years and this is the absolute best for the money!  It holds your style in place without making it feel like you've got dried glue in your hair.  If I didn't put this in my hair then my style would go flat in about 60 seconds.

~ On to my Bronzer.  These are actually from Europe, I have my in-laws bring me a couple of bottles whenever they come for a visit.  The europeans know what they're doing when it comes to fake tans.  The Fake Don't Bake is the first sunless tanner that I've ever been able to wear that doesn't give that burnt skin smell after a while (I can't stand that) and trust me I've tried almost all sunless tanners out there as I am of the pale variety. ; )  I think you can order these online, but I'm not 100% sure. And I use this every other day so I can stretch out my tan. 

~ Ladies if you haven't tried Rimmel nail polish then you're missing out!  This is by far my absolute favorite nail polish for the money!  At $3 some dollars it's a steal.  The brush is a fanning brush so you get the color on evenly and I usually paint my nails on Sunday night and my nails are perfect until the next weekend!  Awesome!


~ This last product my SIL introduced me to a few years back.  It's Soap & Glory hand cream.  It smells like the perfume Chanel Mademoiselle, it's heavenly!  And you can get this at Sephora for like $5.  My purse is never without this hand cream. 

So now I have to ask, what are you're beauty essentials? 
I'm always on the lookout for great products!

3 comments:

  1. Tresemme hairspray is my favorite too! The smell still reminds me of getting ready to go out in college ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dry shampoo is a must for me!!

    And I just found instagram myself...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also always trying out the fake bronzers and the best I've found is the Jergens Natural Glow Express. I'll have to try the one you've recommended!
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete