Monday, May 14, 2012

Birchbox: Gossip Girl Edition

Happy Monday Loves!

I received my May Birchbox in the mail on Thursday and was so excited when I realized it was another special edition!  This time it was Gossip Girl and all I could think was over the top luxurious and I was right!

Birchbox

I love when they put the cute wrappers around the box!


 This is Miracle Skin Transformer in SPF 20, it's a tinted moisturizer that I haven't tried yet but looks good!
Miss Dior perfume, I love this scent!! It's very romantic and feminine!
I've never tried any Dior makeup so I was really excited to try this Diorshow Extase Mascara.  I've used it a couple of times and absolutely love it!   
My favorite item in this box has to be the Shu Uemura shampoo.  When I saw Shu Uemura I thought eyelash curler, I didn't realize they did hair care products as well.  I tried this shampoo yesterday and WOW, this stuff smells beyond amazing and it made my hair so incredibly soft and light!  This might be the first birchbox product that I have to get the full size bottle because it's just such a great product!

And the extra was this cute stationary! 
 
If you haven't gotten on the Birchbox wagon yet then go HERE to join!  For $10 a month it's a great way to try out new products!

So tell me, what did you get in your box!!?
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I actually really liked my birchbox this month. I got a twistband hair tie that I've really been hoping I'd get in a birchbox as an extra (in cute yellow, too!) Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm, beautyblender cleanser that I very much needed, Bulgari perfume, and my favorite thing which was the Eyeko Fat Eye Stick which might be full size. It is a nice pewter gray color and I really like it so far!

    I also signed up for Glossybox in addition to my Birchbox and Sample Society subscriptions, so I'm on sample overload! Glad you liked yours! I'm jealous of that mascara. I'm on the hunt for a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very disappointed in BB this month...but if I got a box like you I would have been soo happy! I did get a BB cream so maybe after I try it I will change my mind.

    Love your blog!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. My box was completely different from yours! I love these special edition I just wish mine would have had a few better things. I just posted my review on my blog.


    http://dianaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dior Mascara is to die for, I love it, it really makes your lashes look great. Hope you love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were so excited about this months box. And your got Dior mascara!! That is awesome!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cr

    ReplyDelete