Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday | What's in My Bag?

Good Morning!



Linking up with Andrea for her Show and Tell Tuesday and I love this one!

I'm totally doing this post last minute because it's one of my favorite posts to read and I just love seeing what's in other ladies bags.

I'm just going to say it before I get started - my purse is a hot mess.

So here we go!
This is a tote that I got from good old Target and it's what I carry during the week to work.


And here's a peak inside.


My Michael Kors Wallet, planner and Thirty-One Organizer which holds my checkbook, phone charger, anti-bac and I think there's a tube of lipstick in there as well.


Next up, is a scarf (because it was a little cool here on Monday), my son's vitamins, a little clutch that holds gift cards and rewards cards that don't fit in my wallet, phone ear buds and my glasses in case something happens to my contacts.


Keys, Busch Gardens passes, and panty-hose.  
Here's a little secret that you may not know about, panty-hose remove deodorant stains like magic!  
#yourwelcome


And last this is all the stuff that is in the side zipper of my bag, everything from sunglasses and lipgloss to scissors and my sons toys.


On the weekends I carry a crossbody with just the essentials because we are usually on the move and I don't want to lug around a big tote.

That's it!  Hope you enjoyed taking a peak inside my crazy bag! 😃


1 comment: