Hi Friends! I'm bringing back 5 Things Friday. When I first started my blog and was deep into the wedding planning I did a 5 Things Friday to try and keep me on track and it actually really helped. Now I'd like to pick that up again with things I need to get done over the weekend. So here we go!
- Put outside Halloween decorations up! I'm all about my Halloween decs! : )
- Laundry - I know, boring, but if I don't put it on here it might "fall" through the cracks, get it, Fall, sorry....
- Movies with Hubby - Really want to go and see Contagion, looks like a good one.
- Need a few new Fall wardrobe pieces. I'll be checking at Target, Ann Taylor Loft, and New York & Company.
- I got a huge can of Pumpkin puree and I need to make something with it! I just don't know if I should make pumpkin bread or something a little more adventerous! What do you think??? Any suggestions!?
Have a lovely Fall weekend ya'll!!! : )