Thursday, July 19, 2012

What's on my phone

Happy Thursday Friends! 

I love taking random pics with my iphone and thought I'd share a few of the ones that are currently living in my phone : )
1. My morning coffee - I try to alternate between tea and coffee because I take my tea without sugar, trying to be a little healthy.
2. Okay so if you were a kid growing up in the late 80's early 90's like me then you totally remember the kool-aid commercials with the big kool-aid man/pitcher busting through the brick wall and yelling, "OH YEAH" so as I was leaving the mall I looked over at this building and that's what I saw, totally took me back to Saturday morning cartoons and made me crack up laughing because it was so funny to see!
3. Peonies, peonies, peonies at Fresh Market, oh my good gracious the heavenly scent of this flower, ugh so good!!
4. A little afternon snack -- Cheerwine and shrimp with Old Bay seasoning -- doesn't get much better than that ya'll!

1. My favorite breakfast oatmeal -- the Quaker Real Medleys are sooo yummy, my favorite is the peach and almond, seriously good and healthy!
2. My new favorite razor, hello smoothness!!! This razor is amaze!
3. My water cup and orange nails a la elf (I am actually not happy with this nail color and had to take it off because it started chipping, boo!  I love the color but not good quality for some reason?  I wore one of the other elf nail colors last week and it was fine, not sure what happened with this color though?

Tomorrow's Friday and I'm getting excited for the weekend! : )

4 comments:

  1. LOVED that KoolAid commercial! LOL, good memories:) The shrimp look so yummy too. What a cute mani, I'm totally going to copy that. TGIAF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! It's Friday...YAY!!! :) Love the mani, but sorry the polish didn't work out for you. I haven't had much luck with elf polishes.

    It's been super busy lately, but we still need to plan that dinner date. Jayme gets back from the Dominican this weekend, so let's chat about possible options soon!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Mendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. just discovered your blog and I love it!
    I'm your newest follower - hope you can check mine out as well : )

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. those peonies are gorgeous!! love them, need to buy a bunch for my condo

    ReplyDelete