I love taking random pics with my iphone and thought I'd share a few of the ones that are currently living in my phone : )
1. My morning coffee - I try to alternate between tea and coffee because I take my tea without sugar, trying to be a little healthy.
2. Okay so if you were a kid growing up in the late 80's early 90's like me then you totally remember the kool-aid commercials with the big kool-aid man/pitcher busting through the brick wall and yelling, "OH YEAH" so as I was leaving the mall I looked over at this building and that's what I saw, totally took me back to Saturday morning cartoons and made me crack up laughing because it was so funny to see!
3. Peonies, peonies, peonies at Fresh Market, oh my good gracious the heavenly scent of this flower, ugh so good!!
4. A little afternon snack -- Cheerwine and shrimp with Old Bay seasoning -- doesn't get much better than that ya'll!
1. My favorite breakfast oatmeal -- the Quaker Real Medleys are sooo yummy, my favorite is the peach and almond, seriously good and healthy!
2. My new favorite razor, hello smoothness!!! This razor is amaze!
3. My water cup and orange nails a la elf (I am actually not happy with this nail color and had to take it off because it started chipping, boo! I love the color but not good quality for some reason? I wore one of the other elf nail colors last week and it was fine, not sure what happened with this color though?
Tomorrow's Friday and I'm getting excited for the weekend! : )