Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Pregnancy Diaries: My Little Boys 1st Pics

To kick off a series I'm going to call The Pregnancy Diaries, I thought it would be fun to show off Little Man's first pictures.  I'm talking ultrasound pics! oh yeah! 

This one is called the Gummy Bear, this little rascal was doing the cutest dance/shuffle you've ever seen.  It melted his Mommy and Daddy's heart to see him and see that he was doing okay and had a strong heartbeat!

Here is my favorite ultrasound pic!  This was his 12 week pic and it's my favorite because he just looks so sweet and so much like a little baby already, I just wanted to cuddle him right then and there!

Here we have the gender reveal pic, obviously he's all boy! 

Hard to believe that's the little boy that hung out in my belly for 9 months!

Side Note: The Pregnancy Diaries is going to include everything from bump pics to symptoms I had to my favorite pregnancy products and everything in between.  So if there's anything in particular you'd like me to post about in The Pregnancy Diaries just let me know!  I'll be happy to share!

One more thing, I consider my blog a lifestyle blog so I'll still be posting about anything and everything, so please don't think this will be all baby all the time because it won't be!  Happy Hump Day!



1 comment: