Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Newest Lip Addiction

Baby Lips

Baby Lips by downtownsouthern on Polyvore


This is my first Polyvore so bear with please!  I'm still learning.

I know these Maybelline balms have been around for a while and I've actually had the clear color in the blue tube for over a year.  But just recently I picked up the peach color/flavor in the purple tube and I was hooked from there.  It gives a great subtle color and shine and for $2.99 you can't beat it!  So now every time I go to Target I pick a new one up.  So I've got all of the ones shown above and I pick between the three colors every day.  I don't really wear the clear one since it doesn't give me any color.

The only thing I will say is the balm doesn't actually last very long on your lips, so you'd need to reapply often.

Do you have any of the Baby Lips?  Can you recommend which one I should get next?

2 comments:

  1. I was just telling a co-worker I need to start wearing lipstick. I used chapstick all day long so maybe I need to pick up one of these to give me a subtle color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen these at target! i think i'll have to pick one up next time ;)

    ReplyDelete