Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday

Hi Friends!  TGIF!!! 

I've been loving this Five on Friday link up and thought I'd jump in and participate!



~ONE~
I've been fighting it but I think I'm losing the battle!  I'm getting excited about fall!  I really want to enjoy the rest of the summer but it's getting hard when I see fun fall stuff creeping up everywhere!  Especially at Bath and Body works!  I'm obsessed with the mini hand sanitizers!

~TWO~
Baby Gap clothes!  I mean how adorable is this v-neck onesie and preppy sweater.  I just can't even, ugh so cute!

~THREE~
This summer salad.  So easy and so yummy.  Anything with Basil and I'm a happy girl!


~FOUR~
My birthday's tomorrow, woohoo!  Going on a date with JR while my mom watches the bambino!  We're going to the movies to see World War Z with Brad Pitt! Can't wait!


~FIVE~
And finally, this little guy.  The light of my life!


3 comments:

  1. I go weak at the knees for baby gap clothes! I could go broke from online shopping! I love that v neck onesies, how stinkin cute!

    happy friday and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday!! :)
    Your little man is just too adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!! We are so happy to see you back to blogging! Just read all of your posts since your bday last year. :-) Can't wait to hear more of the birth story!! We need to get together with you sometime (baby boy is totally allowed to join us girls).

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete