Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Favorites | Catch Up Post

Happy Friday, friends!

I'm linking up with these amazing bloggers for some Friday Favorites. Erika, Narci and Andrea.

It's been a while and that's because March and April are always crazy times in my house, we are in full on Birthday mode during these months and then throw in Easter and it's out of control.

I'll catch you up on what we've been up to (that just happen to be my favorites as well).
This guy had a birthday at the end of March and we celebrated with a delicious dinner and the yummiest Neiman Marcus bars!



Next we celebrated my sweet mamas birthday that fell in early April and my parents are adding on to their house so there were some diggers in the yard and Grandpa let little man in for a ride. #yearmade



 A little strawberry shortcake with store bought angel food cake.


 Blooming Rosemary, so pretty.

Then this one turned 4, I mean how is he 4 already?!?!?  
He was just born! #holdme
These past 4 years have been a blur and the best in my life.  
I just wish time would slow down so I can savor it more. 


So Mr. Man turned 4 and we celebrated with a dinosaur bowling party that was a hit!  



We had the party the day before his birthday so on his actual birthday we spent the day opening presents, jumping in his bouncy castle and just enjoying the beautiful day!


 4 year old on a mission!



 Birthday kisses from Daddy


 Birthday family selfie


Showing off some of his presents.

And then it was time for some Easter Egg hunts and Peter Cottontail coming to town.  I can't believe I didn't take a picture of his Easter basket but we were rushing around getting ready for Church and I completely forgot. Oh well.  






A non-party favorite is this book!  I'm going to do a proper book review next week of what I've been reading, but this book gets a favorite mention because it's definitely an amazing read!  It's a page turner ya'll and by far my favorite book of 2017!  


Ann-Taylor Loft is another recent favorite.  I haven't shopped there in years but they had a 40% off everything event right before Easter and I was in need a new Easter dress so stopped by there and found 2 gems that went home with me.  Love them both!



And that's it for now.  
Weekend plans are another birthday party and lots of running around to do.
Happy Weekend ya'lll!

2 comments:

  1. I really love that last dress! Happy Birthday to your son! what a fun birthday! :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday! And that rosemary is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete