Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bridal Luncheon and Gifts

The day before the wedding my mom and I are taking my bridesmaids, future mother in law, mistress of ceremonies, and fiance's aunt to Feathernesters for the bridal luncheon.

We really wanted to take them somewhere that was a little different but fun and cute at the same time. I love this place and it seemed perfect for what we wanted to do. I've decided that I'm going to give my Bridesmaids their gifts at the luncheon rather than at the rehearsal dinner, I think they'll be plenty going on then without dealing with gifts. Plus that's kind of why you do a bridal luncheon....as a thank you to the girls for being a part of your big day! I think they'll really enjoy Feathernesters none of them have been there before.

And speaking of gifts I posted about the bags I'm getting the girls and now let me tell you what I'm putting in them.....

Cute frames that I posted about here and I'm putting the little poems in them

Soap and Glory hand cream that smells sooooo good!

Burt's Bees lip gloss

An ivory pashmina

And for jewelry I got a black satin and pearl necklace from Forever21 for $6.80 that's no longer available so I can't show you an exact picture of it bit it's a knock off of this one.....It's not that long though....
I really wanted to get them something fun and different to wear and if they never wear it again then that's perfectly fine because it was under $7!

And then I'm paying for them to get a pedicure and I'm going to get them something monogrammed.....I just haven't figured out what yet........

So what did you get or are you getting your bridesmaids for their gift???

5 comments:

  1. I got married in the summer, so I got each of my bridesmaids a monogrammed beach towel. It was the cutest beach towel-hot pink with lime green polkadots. Then I gave them earrings to wear for the wedding. That was really it because I had so many bridesmaids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Those bags are adorable, your bridesmaids are going to love them! Also, I LOVE Soap and Glory, those products are perfect!

    My wedding was on the beach, so I made a "beach bag" for the ladies. Monogrammed beach bags, Missoni head scarfs, flip flops, a makeup bag with little L'occitaine products and, of course, chocolate, bottled water, and magazines! I say throw in a few silly things for your ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got married 8 years ago, things have changed since - of course, i gave my attendants waterford ring holers and my matron of honor a tiffany bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ops, in my previous post i meant - waterford ring "holders"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I love reading about other peoples wedding planning adventures:-)

    I gave my 7 bridesmaids a Coach wristlet, a picture frame and cute tissues. My flower girl got a pearly bracelet and a Pottery Barn jewelry box

    ReplyDelete