Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's getting crazy ya'll

It's officially getting crazy around here. Sorry for the lack of posts this week, but with the wedding right around the corner and starting a new job on the 16th, my posting may be at a minimum. Did I tell ya'll I got a job? Oh, I got a job!! With the same company and basically doing the same thing I'm doing now, so it will hopefully be a smooth transition. Because goodness knows I need that with all of the wedding last minute running around I've got to do!
So in the meantime, here are some pictures from my shower! With all of the festivities and present opening nobody took any pictures until after the fact....so there aren't any funny expressions on my face, just really cheesy poses! : )

Me surrounded by all of my (I mean our) gifts!

My Matron of Honor and her mom got me the cute t-shirt and Bride bag and inside was a wedding day emergency kit filled with all of the essentials! A big lifesaver, I'm sure!!!

Cheesy pose with my oven mits!

My Matron and Maid, Me, and my Mistress of Ceremonies or Wedding Coordinator (kind of)

My ribbon bouquet that I'll add to at my second shower and then use at the rehearsal

My sweet mom is the craftiest woman I know and she cross stitched Fiance and I this beautiful picture and then had it matted and framed!! It was my favorite present (next to the Kitchen Aid that she got us!!) She spoils me : )

Another pic of my matron and maid and me!

Hope everyone's having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment