Friday, August 29, 2008

Portriats

I have ordered my bridal portriat! This is the one I decided on.



Fiance and I both love black and white pictures so I thought it was a good idea to go with this one, also because it's one of my favorites!
I ordered a 16x20 canvas print of this and just guess how much it cost, guess.............................................................................................................................$59.99!!!!!!!!!! That's it!!! I ordered from Costco (you have to be a member) if you are a bride out there who doesn't want to have to spend an obscene amount of money on a portriat Costco is the way to go! My photographer actually let me in on that little secret!!! And now I'm passing it onto you dear readers! (And shipping was only $4.50)
Now what kind of frame should I get? I can't decide..........

What do you think???

13 comments:

  1. i personally love the gold one w/ black on the inside. i think it would add some color/pop. although, i love the white one, too, since i have a thing for white frames. but if it's gonna hang on a white wall, not so much...would wash out. there's my opionion. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 2 is my favorite and number 4 is second, depending on what color wall it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wood one... and the white one... I love costco. I ordered all our wedding prints from them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the white!javascript:void(0)
    Publish Your Comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Costco freaking rocks.

    As far as the frame, I'm a gold person. Just depends on where you're putting it I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful picture. And that price...OMG! I love the gold frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go for the Gold! It is always timeless. . . just like that gorgeous black and white photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!!! (did I spell that right?) You look so fantastic!!! How exciting that both our days are coming up - I wish we had more time - so we might have met!!! will check back soon - EC

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great tip! Your portrait is lovely! I like the second frame, but I think they will all work well!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like either the second or third ones... I think they would compliement the black/white of your photo and are traditional classic frames that could work in most decors.

    I love your picture!! Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your portrait! I bought a gold frame for mine and it looks very traditional/classic. I love it, so that is my recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Costco, huh? What a great tip!!

    ReplyDelete