Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have so much to do!

I have a lot going on right now! I think I've all but nailed down a new job! I'm just waiting for my third week of vacation to be approved so that I can take time to you know get married, have a honeymoon, that kind of thing.....so once that's settled I'll officially have a new job that starts in a little over two weeks! I'll actually be staying with the company that I'm at right now and be doing something similar to what I do today but it'll be a little different which I'm actually excited about. I'll just be happy to have something decided and not have this extra stress to worry about!

Which leads me to my next topic.......product review!!!! With all of the wedding planning and job interviewing and everything else, I've been under some serious stress and I thought it would be a good time to try out this.........Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
I didn't used to sweat so much but lately the sweating has been kicked up a notch or 3. I don't know if it's my hormones or what but I've pretty much tried everything and nothing really seems to get the job done so I read a review of the Kiehl's on the WeddingBee and decided I'd give it a go. I'm only on the first day but I'll get back to you on how I think it's working!
And I had to share with you that Fiance and I decided on our First Dance Song! We'll be dancing to Michelle Featherstone's 'We are Man and Wife' I went onto YouTube and listened to it and thought it was just perfect, I got a little teared up just listening to it and I let Fiance listen to it and he thought it was perfect too!!! Feels good to have that done!
I also got all of the frames that we'll be using for our Family Wedding Photos table.....we've got pictures of our parents and grandparents on their wedding days and we are going to have a special place at the reception for them. Got some nice silver frames at Marshall's for $3.99 each!
Next, I'm going to order my portriat and then order the handkerchiefs! I'm really trying to get a few things done a day so I don't feel so completely overwhelmed! Fiance and I are also meeting with the resturant owner tonight to go over our rehearsal dinner so that'll be another thing we can check off the list! : )

2 comments:

  1. i need to try that kiehl's stuff, too! it's too stinkin hot in south carolina in august!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I can't believe that it's been easy on you with that coming up so soon before the wedding!

    ReplyDelete