Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm the Birthday Girl!


That's me!!!
Today was my birthday, I'm now a 28 year old :( ....haha just kidding, it's not all bad!
I just got back from a great dinner with my little bro and his girlfriend...the hubby had to coach soccer tonight so the little brother stepped in and took me out for my bday...I'm so lucky!! : )
Don't worry the hubby will be making it up to me this weekend!!! haha : ) He'll be taking me out!
It's been a great day, I have to say that I wasn't that crazy about facebook until today, I've gotten so many happy birthday wishes from people I never would have talked to otherwise and it feels really good!! So all in all, it's been a great day AND it's been a really great year!!
Hope everyone has a lovely Monday!! :)

30 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday To You!!!!
    ...Make a wish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I'm glad you got to celebrate with your little brother - so fun! :) Take lots of pictures when your hubs takes you out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a good birthday!

    I love how facebook reminds me of friends birthdays! I'm terrible with remembering them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy 28th birthday!!!!! I wish you everything good in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy birthday, you wonderful lady, you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! I hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday pretty girl! hope its fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Birthday 2 U!!
    i hope it was wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! And I am so happy you are back to your blog... I have missed you in blogland.

    ReplyDelete