Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meet my newest Nephew!!

Isn't he just the cutest!! He was born July 20th and he weighed 8lb. 12 oz.!
Here he is on Mommy's lap just chillin....this was the most he'd opened his eyes and he was looking all around.....


Proud Daddy's holding the little bundle so I could snap some pics! He's peaking at me!

Now he's just looking at Daddy....(my brother)


Proud Aunt right here!! I'm getting the baby bug I think!!! Just have to find a dang house to put a baby in first! haha....

So he's Mr. No Name Baby right now because Mommy and Daddy can't decide on a name....but I think they're leaning towards Colby, which I really like.

So No Name Nephew makes Number 7 for me!!!

2 Nieces + 5 Nephews = A lot of Christmas and Birthday presents ya'll!!! haha, they're worth it though!! ; )

20 comments:

  1. awwww, how precious :)
    congrats auntie!
    me and baby share the same bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! He is precious! I just wanna kiss those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am loving his cute blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he is the cutest! I love his little cheeks and his gorgeous hair :) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats..beautiul baby, love the blonde hair! Looks like he has a head full.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet baby! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Aunt :) I was a first time Aunt back in October and love it :) He is adorable! I LOVE that name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Autie! He is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cute! I love his little head of hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE. It's hard not to get the baby bug when you're holding an adorable one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww....CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know what you mean about getting the baby bug! Every time I hold a baby or look at one for that matter, I get the baby bug!! But three is enough for me! :) Whatever his name is, he is absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is a cutie! I love buying kids gifts! They are so much more fun to shop for than adults.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowee, an aunt 7 times over?! That makes you the most experienced aunt I can think of right now!

    Congratulations to you, and your brother etc. He's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww congrats!!! He is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete