Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'M BACK!...

So sorry for the unexpected blogging break but I'm back!
Tons to catch up on and I'll be doing that soon but for now I have to tell you about the incredible deal that's going on at JcPenney's.....
If you have a JcPenney's near you then you're in luck because they're having their 'White Sale' right now and you can get their bath towels for $3.99!!!! It's a steal of a deal!! Even if you just want to be able to throw out some old tatty one's and replace them with these, they're really nice!
Cath-up to come, hope you're all having a glorious Sunday!

11 comments:

  1. I have been needing new bath towels! Thanks for the tip!

    --DC Prep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you again! Hope you've had a lovely break & looking forward to seeing what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you on here again. Thanks for the heads up on the bath towels! I need some :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks...I definitely could replace a few!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see your back, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We missed ya! Welcome back! And thanks for the fab shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info! I totally need new towels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering where you had been! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went by J.C. Penney on my lunch break and stocked up on towels! Thanks again for the info. I also passed your info along on my blog. I hope you don't mind. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What awesome colors for an even more awesome price!

    ReplyDelete