Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday | 1/25/17

Cheers to my first What's Up Wednesday post!


I'm excited to be linking up to  MelSheaffer and Shay


Here we go!

1: WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK:
Quick Tikka Massala - recipe coming soon
Salmon and greens

2: WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT:

This little muffin right here. 


How is he getting ready to be 4?!?!




3: WHAT I'M LOVING:

My yoga ball for work.  Hopefully it's giving me a little bit of exercise while I sit at my desk?! 


4:  WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO:
This past weekend we went to Discover the Dinosaurs and while the lines were out of control, John really enjoyed himself!




5:  WHAT I'M DREADING:
As you're reading this I'll be getting an epidural injection for a herniated disk in my lower back 😭. I hate needles, but I've had this herniated disk since September and I'm ready to be better.  So while the shot probably will hurt, I'm ready for some relief.

6:  WHAT I'M WORKING ON:
I really want to do this little project with John.  It spoke to my heart and I think it's such a wonderful thing to teach your children about having compassion for others.

7:  WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT:
Blogging again!
I've been out of the game for a while but I'm excited to get back to this creative outlet!

8:  WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING
Watching:
Victoria
I'm totally hooked on this new Masterpiece show.  
I'm a sucker for a period drama.


Reading: 
 All the Missing Girls

9:  WHAT I'M LISTENING TO:

Audio Books:
  I always listen to audio books during my commute to and from work.

What Alice Forgot

10:  WHAT I'M WEARING:

I've been loving this striped turtleneck from Target.  I've paired it with leggings, jeans and work pants.  Very versatile.  (Not a very good picture, but it's what I'm loving!)




11:  WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Decorating for Valentine's Day
Swimming
Park

12: WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Valentine's Day!  Every year I send my boys on a valentine's treasure hunt and it's always a fun time.

13:  WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
Nothing much really - wah-wah

2 comments:

  1. Hope your back is feeling better! I've always liked the idea of using a yoga ball as a chair, but I'm pretty short so it ends up being super awkward for me to type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such great things about Victoria! It's on my list of must-watch shows!! Great find in the link-up!
    http://homesweethensley.blogspot.com/2017/01/whats-up-wednesday-1242017.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete