Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Fun Shower Game and an Award!

Good Morning! My wonderful Maid of Honor gave me all of her pictures that she took of my shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding, and after party!!! So while I wait for the pro pics to come in I'll share with you some of the pictures she gave me!

One of the fun games that we played at my first shower was the toilet paper bride! It was hilariously funny!

Here I am getting rolled!

Side profile.....don't you just love my veil?

My girlfriend Crystal was such a good sport! They're making her veil.


Finished product with the veil!

Here's the winner! Don't ask me where they got the ornaments from! Ha!

Group shot!

Group shot with veil down!

It was seriously a fun game, I highly recommend it!

*

I got this award from Simple Yet Classic, Pink is My Signature Color, and In My Over Active Head thanks so much sweet ladies!! ~ Love your blogs! ~ If you haven't checked them out you definitely should!

I'm giving this award to the following great blogs!!

Kiss My Pink Tiara

Biology Gal

A Hokie & A Wahoo

A Belle and Her Beau

Carolina Girl

Here are the rules!

1. Post the award on your blog.

2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.

3. Link the originating post here

4. Pass the award on to 5 deserving people

5. Post these rules for your recipients

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! This game is hilarious! I've played this at several bridal showers and it always ends in hysterical laughter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and am so glad I found it! You have a new reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a fun game! I'm sure everyone laughed the whole time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! I'm new to blogland so this is definitely a motivator to keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys looked like you had a great time! Ahh...memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for the award! it's my first one...yay!!!

    ReplyDelete