(image from google images)
Okay so I have to put my Twilight 2 cents in and say that I wasn't all that impressed. I think my surroundings had a huge affect on the actual movie, there were so many teenage girls screaming and giggling the whole time that it took away from the movie and then I dragged hubby with me who kept looking at me every two minutes like I had lost mind!!! Needless to say he did not care for the movie at all! However he did find amusement in yelling and getting all of the teenage girls wound up even more than they were.
I'm definitely going to rent it when it comes out on DVD and give it another try.
I got this award from Pink is My Signature Color!
The rules are:
~Pass it along to 5 other fabulous blogs
-List your 5 fabulous addictions
1. My pearls - I wear them almost daily
2. I'm addicted to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and can't wait to watch it Thursday!
3. Blogs!!! I am addicted - I could sit here all day and do nothing but read peoples blogs!
4. My wedding pictures - I've been going through them almost on a daily basis because I'm going to be giving them out as Christmas presents this year to some of my family memebers!
5. Mark. I-Sheer Hook up Creamy Eye Shadow in Glacee! I love it!
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.