Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Favorites | Happy Mother's Day

Happy Friday ya'll!

Linking up with Andrea and Narci for some Friday Favorites today.
Also linking up to Christina for 5 on Friday!


My number one Favorite is something special I get to do with my little man every year and that's "Muffins with Mom" at his daycare.  
It's so sweet and all the kids are so excited.


The teachers always help the kids make something special for Mom and this it's this little tray.  
Not gonna lie, I teared up when I opened it up.  #allthefeels


He also made me this drawing.  
I can't.  It's so sweet.  
I love seeing his little stick figures!  

Next up is my love for the Pioneer Woman, she never disappoints and her line at Wal-Mart is so whimsical and adorable that I just want to have it all!
The best part is it's not expensive, these mugs are less than $5!  



 And this adorable little cake stand is less than $15! 
Somebody buy this for me please!


 I had to pick up this 'lovely' tea towel at Wal-Mart because it will be perfect for Summer and it was less than $2!  #winning


Who else loves a work bathroom selfie!  Haha! 
 I took this pic because my rose gold shoes are one of my favorites, they instantly brighten up any outfit and they make me happy 😊


My final favorite for this week is a new adventure that we had last weekend.  We live in Virginia and are a stones throw away from Colonial Williamsburg so decided to spend Saturday at an amazing park there.  They have a zip line and obstacle course in the park called GoApe.  John loved it!


There were two sides to the course, one with ropes to hold on to and another that didn't.
He didn't care for the side without the ropes but LOVED the side with the ropes to help you across.
The end of the course has a zip line and that was probably his favorite part.

If you live in this area, you should definitely check it out!

That's it for this week!
Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's out there, I hope you have the best weekend!





2 comments:

  1. I have so many of the Pioneer Woman's products (and all of her cookbooks of course)....I love them all! (And still want more! Lol!)
    http://erikadawnreynolds.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pioneer Woman line is my favorite! Those mugs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete