Monday, May 22, 2017

A Day in the Life | Weekend Edition

I'm so excited to share this post with you!  

Day in the Life posts rank in my top five favorite posts to read (along with home tours, holidays, and peaking in your bags, because I'm nosy)

So here we go....since it was Saturday, we slept in a little.


Started the day with some snuggles and cartoons on the couch...


With coffee of course.....


Then it was time to get dressed and ready for the day....


Before makeup....


After makeup.....much better 😏


Our first stop was going to be the Farmers Market but they weren't open yet so we headed to Ross to kill some time and had to pick up a Dory school supply set.




Then we headed over to the Farmers Market and I failed to take any pics, I got too excited about all the fresh produce.  Here's what we got....


After the Farmers Market we headed across town to run some more errands and made a stop at the Starbucks in Target (there was a pirate cake pop purchase that I didn't get the chance to take a pic of because it was eaten too quickly)



After we finished with our errands we headed back to the house for some quiet time.

Little man and Dad worked on some legos.....


 While I read a little of my book (got this recommendation from Mix&Match Mama)


Then I headed to PlantNite at 3pm....I had gotten a Groupon for this because it was going to be done with my team at work but I wasn't able to go when they went due to a conflict.
So this was my makeup day.

If you've never heard of it, it's a lot like the PaintNite that people do but it's plants.  
Super fun!




The PlantNite was actually in our local Kroger so I did a little shopping afterwards and then headed home.

After all the groceries were unloaded we headed back out to Mexican with some friends. 

I was so busy talking and eating that I didn't snap any pics, but my shrimp tacos with goat cheese were amazing!!!

After dinner we walked over to the bookstore (my happy place) and perused for a little while.



The kids enjoyed the bookstore, especially the unicorn masks! haha!


We headed home to feed Flynn....


And read our new book...Dragons Love Tacos 2....really cute!
(sorry the pic is blurry)


And once little man was asleep, John and I started watching The Keepers on Netflix.  This one is hard to watch ya'll.

I fell asleep at 9:45pm.

And that was our Saturday!  I hope you enjoyed it!  Let me know if you've done a Day in the Life post, I'd love to read them!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment