Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday | Memory Lane

Happy, Happy Tuesday!

Linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday.

I'm an 80's / 90's child and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Man the 80's and (early) 90's were awesome!!!

I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to the nostalgia of my youth.  Follow me if you're another cool product of this generation. 😎


Here are a few of the my favorite childhood things.


Strawberry Shortcake dolls, Cabbage Patch Kids, Rainbow Bright and Care Bears were all the best!


I swear if I could smell this again, I would be transported back to middle school.


I loved this lip gloss!  Does anyone else remember these?!?


Annoying siblings and parents for decades!


The Book It!  If you got all your stars then you got a free pizza lunch! #winning

Honorable mentions:
Saturday morning cartoons
TGIF
Canadian Coolers
Anne of Green Gables (the original mini series)
Hee-Haw
Jelly Shoes!
Scholastic Book Fairs
NKOTB
MASH - I played this game all.the.time. I needed to know how many kids I would have and if I was going to live in a mansion or apartment!


Good times people, good times!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.... Book It!!! I totally remember that! And after Book It, we did RIF (Reading is Fundamental).... and my oldest has read the Anne of Green Gables books! We watched one of the movies last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne of Green Gables is definitely one of my favorites!!! :)

      Delete