Thursday, January 15, 2009

What am I doing tonight you ask?

Why, I'm playing dodgeball because I like to embarrasss myself in front of strangers and pretend like I have any upper body strength whatsoever.

This is actually the second year that hubby and I have played dodgeball and I don't know why I'm doing it again. It's one of those things that at the time you cringe and hate but then you look back on it and think you had fun, you know.

All I can tell you is that there will have to be plenty of alcohol involved for me to get out there and make a complete and total fool out of myself! And don't worry I'll be taking pictures so we can laugh together!













(all images from yahoo)

DON'T FORGET TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!!

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't WAIT to see THOSE pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH! That is so much fun! I hope you have a blast! My friends and I joined a kickball/drinking league during the Fall.. I felt like I was in high school again! So much fun! Take pictures!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey swap partner! I have your gift all ready! I just need your address.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you'll have fun! Can't wait to see pictures of this! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like SO much fun! Im jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fiance took me to play Racquetball recently...I was confident that I would only embarrass myself...but I think the memories are worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh, that is hysterical! have a great time and take tons of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, well it's definitely something different :) Like everyone else, I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I would have to be TOTALLY jacked up on booze to play Dodgeball. I tried to let that game go along with high school. I was the person who hid in the back and shielded myself embarrassingly from the ball. I suck at sports! Good luck to you, I hope you come back completely uninjured!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so crazy but I think you might play dodgeball with my best friend's sister!!! I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete