Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My wheels have been turning...

And I wanted to get everyone's input. I LOVE it whenever anyone puts together a tour, you know like a Christmas decoration tour or a house tour, they always inpsire me and I end up getting some pretty fantastic ideas from them!

So here's what I was thinking.......we all spend so much time at work or sitting in front of our computer (for those of you who are still in school or maybe stay at home with your little ones) I thought it would be a lot of fun to host a Work Space Tour!

Everyone's work spaces are different, some of us (myself included) are in cubicles, some are in offices, some are lucky enough to work from home, and for those that don't have a desk job, maybe your a SAHM I'm sure you have a work area that you blog from right? And you girls who are in college have a desk that you do your blogging from.

Wouldn't it be fun to share with everyone what inspires you on your desk, what keeps you happy or organized. Share your creative work spaces and give some good ideas to other gals out there who might want to give their work space a little face lift!

Tell me what you think and if you'd be intersted in joining in the fun, so I can see if it's something that would even be possible to put together.

14 comments:

  1. I'd love to do it! I'm a SAHM but I have lots of work spaces. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's fun, if you set something up I'll definitely play along! I'm sure everyone would love to see my bright yellow office with student handprints allllll over the walls haha (I'm a speech therapist)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great idea. I'd play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea! My office is pretty boring, but, it's where I work, I'd play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like fun! i can take care of the college aspect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love that! I have been wanting to re-do my work space, and I definitely need some ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a lot of fun, but my work are is not exactly the picture of organization!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sign me up! Sounds like fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea!! Although my pictures will probably consist of a table at school...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun! im sure mine will be on the boring side :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like fun! I'd be up for it!!

    Set it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh! Count me in! Such fun, great idea!
    xoxo,
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete