Thursday, January 22, 2009

What do ya'll think....

Hubby just called me and said, "I found the house and I know this house, I've seen it before and I know exactly where it is."
He sent me these pics along with all of the details.
So we now have an appointment to go and check it out tomorrow at 6:00.
It's over our budget.....not by much but still.....
And it would need a lot of work on the inside and I mean A LOT!!! But that doesn't bother me, I know that the house we buy will need work no matter what because you want to make it yours you know?
I'm not getting excited or even getting my hopes up but Hubby on the other hand is a completely different story. : )
Could this be THE house......the house that hubby and I buy??????
I'll report back and let you know!


28 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like it's big enough for us ALL to live in! *Giggle*

    Love it!

    -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!
    Keep us updated.
    I want to see the inside too!
    Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house is gorgeous!!!! You should buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how amazing! It looks beautiful! Please keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog - very cute! That house is amazing!!!! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so pretty! It is so much better to buy it and do the owrk yourself! You get to make it work for you just like you want it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous!!! We bought our first house last week and boy was it stressful... but sooo worth it!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This house is so beautiful! Definitely keep us up-dated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! It's the perfect house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks absolutely stunning! I definitely can't wait to see if it works out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks beautiful! Enjoy going through it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and I am more than willing to move in and pay rent:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, are you kidding me? My jaw just dropped & I started foaming at the mouth a little. I love it, I love all the character & think that having the honor to remodel such a gorgeous place would be fantastic! Best of luck at your visit - keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Screaming over the house! I'm in love!!! Can't wait to hear the full report. xx, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  15. The outside looks amazing! Now is great time buy. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, that is soooo great! Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. just came across your blog. amazing house. i wish you all the best! fingers crossed it all works out! cheers,
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous house and your wedding pics are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete