Thursday, July 24, 2008

Look what I found!

I was taking a break from looking for a job and went to the LLBean website and there they were! I've been trying to find a cute bag to put my bridesmaids gifts in! I don't know if my SIL would appreciate this though since she lives in Scotland and is probably sick of plaid! But I will definitely be making this tote somebody's gift! Maybe my mom will get one since she's in love with all things Scottish ever since Fiance and I started dating : )

Might be nice for the groomsmen too, but I don't know if Fiance wants to go the "tote" route as part of his gifts : )

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE those! It would be perfect for a winter tote. I have a hot pink one - but its just not the same in the winter. On another note - I can just see my Fiance's face if I suggested tote bags for the groomsmen - hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I did watermelon-colored totes from JCrew for my girls and they were a hit!! I agree that those would be perfect for winter. Totes are so useful and everyone loves to see their monogram!! :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute! I think they would make a great bridesmaid gift. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so cool! your bridal pics were beautiful!!! mailing your c.i.j. pkg. today. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete