Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Interview!

I have an interview in an hour and a half!!! I hate interviews! I get so nervous and feel like I'm fumbling on my words! Fiance actually likes interviews, I think it's just because he has a scottish accent and the people who are interviewing him either can't really tell what he's saying or are just entranced by the accent.

Anyway I went to Macy's yesterday and bought a new suit because I am in desperate need of suits! They had some seriously cute suits but I was trying to go for the I'm sophisticated and professional look so I got a nice navy one and the jacket fit perfectly however I didn't bother to try on the pants.....when I got home Fiance asked if I had tried the pants on and I said yes, a little white lie that ended up biting me in the toosh! I put the pants on today and they are old lady pants!!!! You know the ones that have the ridiculously high waste. Ugh! I'm wearing the stupid suit anyway, I'm hoping that my Brooks Brothers french cuff shirt will offset the nightmare of the high waste!! Say a prayer for me!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I'm sure everything will be fine! Rock those high waisted pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. High-wasited pants are chic again! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the interview! Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck! I hate interviews too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I know you will be wonderful! I totally understand what you mean about the suit; I have so many with great tops and terrible bottoms! Don't let it worry you at all!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it went well! I'm sure you looked great!

    ReplyDelete