Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I can't stand it anymore!!!

Update before I do my actual post: still applying for jobs like crazy (I think I've applied to at least 16 actual jobs and sent my resume to about 10 people) and I haven't heard anything back yet. So keeping my fingers crossed!

Okay onto my post! My photographer mailed my CD of my bridal portriats today!!! But I can't stand it and want to show you the pictures now! I wanted to wait to show them beacuse I wanted to be all picky and show only the good ones, but I've changed my mind and decided that I need to keep it real ya'll! So I'm putting it all out there the good, the bad, and the ugly!

Before you go and look at them though, I need to give a shout out to my favs, or the ones that really look like me....so here they are in no particuler order 2,5,6,9,11,12,13,14,20, and 22.

13 is my favorite!!!

The rest of them really don't look like me either because of the angle of the camera or the way that I'm standing (the one's of me on the pier unfortunately didn't turn out well AT ALL)

Go and check out my Bridal Portraits!!!! I'll be posting my favorite one's on here as soon as I get the CD!!! Let me know what you think!!!

11 comments:

  1. I like #13 too! Really great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like the ones on the pier too. Where's that at?

    I can't believe you already have your dress all fitted and ready! Mine is still hanging in the bridal store!

    *Laugh*

    -E

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way - I found your site through Jenna's (That Bride). Looks like everything is coming together for your wedding! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love #19.. the background is such a great contrast. You look beautiful in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all really beautiful! My absolute favorite is #13! Gorgeous! I also like 2, 5, 8, 19, 21 and 22. It's hard to narrow it down, isn't it? What a beautiful bride you will be on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bridal portraits look beautiful! My favorite is #14.

    Enjoy your week!

    PS - Good luck with the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so beautiful! It is going to be hard to choose! Also, your dress is stunning!! You are a beautiful bride, congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are beautiful! The ones on the pier are gorgeous the sky looks fake it is so perfect. The pictures on the hammock are adorable. You will be such a beautiful bride! Good luck with the job hunt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, the shots are just beautiful! i stumbled over to your blog from Puttin on the GRITS, and I think I have to add you to my blogroll - your writing style is adorable!
    xx
    alanna

    ReplyDelete