Monday, July 21, 2008

A to Z Meme

Yea!! My first real tag!! The lovely Miss Magnolia Belle tagged me!! Thanks sweetie! : )

A. Attached or Single? Engaged
B. Best Friend? Fiance, my mom, Amanda, and Kristen
C. Cake or pie? Chocolate Pecan Pie, Buttermilk Pie, and Pumpkin Pie, in other words pie!
D. Day of choice? Friday, the whole weekend lies ahead of you
E. Essential item? gotta have my purse with all of my stuff in it
F. Favorite color? It changes, but right now I like pink the best
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms
H. Home town? West Point, VA
I. Favorite indulgence? Manicures
J. January or July? July, it's my Birthday month!
K. Kids? in the next couple of years!
tL. Life isn’t complete without? Love and Laughter
M. Marriage date? October 11, 2008
N. Number of brothers and sisters? Four brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? public speaking
Q. Quotes? "Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late." - Marie Beynon Ray
"Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be." - Robert Browning
R. Reasons to smile? There are too many to list!
S. Season of choice? It's a tie between Summer and Fall!
T. Tag 5 people: Etiquettely Correct, The Prep-E Girl, Belle of the Ball, That Bride, My Life as a Married Girl
U. Unknown fact about me? I turn splotchy red on my chest and arms whenever I feel intense emotions of any kind.
V. Vegetable? Sugar snap peas, tomatoes, and avacados
W. Worst habit? procrastination
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I've had an x-ray before but never an ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? crabs, shrimp, pasta
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Monkeys!!

1 comment:

  1. My response will post in 2 days (and we are wedding twins!)

    ReplyDelete