Friday, July 11, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you ladies for your sweet comments and helpful suggestions! I feel truly blessed to have such a great group of online friends!!! I am going to take your advice and try to keep it all in perspective and really try not to get stressed out by it. And I'm going to definitely use some of your suggestions!! I know it will all work out in the end but when I'm in the heat of the moment, it starts to get to me.

When God closes a door, He opens a window, yesterday afternoon I got an email from my photographer and the album that comes with my package isn't offered anymore through the company she goes with.......so she's upgrading me to the next level at no additional charge!!!!!!

Keeping it all in perspective and remember the main reason for this day, deep breaths, and a glass of wine tonight ; ) (or two)

I'll be posting my 5 things Friday in a bit!

Thank you, thank you again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment