Friday, July 25, 2008

Flower Girl Gifts, Part I

I love my little nieces and I'm so glad that they are going to be in my wedding! I love my nephews too, but there's four of them and I didn't want to choose just two of them and I definitely didn't want to have all four of them in the wedding!! So I decided to just go with the little girls, since there's only two of them! : )I really wanted to get them some cute flower girl gifts and I knew that I wanted to get some kind of basket to put all of the gifts in. I thought about doing a pretty white wicker basket but then I went to World Market and found these.
I got them the one with the pink flowers, I thought it would be something colorful and different and they could use it to store their toys in. I also found there flower girl dresses at Marshalls!!! I got them right around Easter and they were only $24.95!!! I was so excited about what a deal I had gotten and they look so precious in them!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your nieces are precious!!
    We're having my fiancee's niece as our flower girl, she'll be 18 months old. I, however, was not smart enough to go out looking for a dress around Easter. So we're having a hard time finding a good deal.
    For her gift, I am having a special faux floral headband made for her. And I had thought about coloring books, or a toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh it definitely did make my year, hah my life is complete! Your flower girls dresses are so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete