Friday, July 11, 2008

20 Answers for my Swap Partner!

Basics
What is your favorite color(s)? yellow, light pink, aqua, orange, light green and olive green
“Shabby chic” vs. “straight, clean lines” – what’s more you? I would have to say I'm more "shabby chic"
Where’s your favorite vacation destination (you have to have been there before)? Outer Banks NC
Pick ONE: shoes, clothes, purses. This is a really hard one, but I'd have to go with PURSES
Describe yourself in three (3) words. Happy, Loyal, Quiet

Music (personally, I think you can learn a lot about a person based on their feelings about music):
Favorite song of all time? Southern Cross
What is one song you secretly really like that no one would believe you if you told them? Every song I can think of no one would be surprised by but I am a big Jimmy Durante fan....
What would you consider the “theme song” of your life? The Glory of Love (from Beaches)
If you could see any concert – what would it be? An Elvis Concert
Name the radio station most commonly playing in your car. What’s the genre? Q94 it's a pop music station.

Holiday
What is your favorite holiday? It's a tie between Halloween and Christmas
What food item is your holiday not complete without? candy corn for halloween and peppermint bark for Christmas
What’s your favorite holiday memory? being with my family and the anticipation of Santa coming
Is there a holiday tradition that you cherish? If so, what is it? I think it would have to be getting the whole family together, it doesn't happen that often!
Lights: colored or white? One colored tree with fun and funky ornaments and one white tree that's a little more glammed up and white for all other decorating.

Deep Thoughts
If you could get advice from any woman (dead or alive), who would it be? Mother Teresa
Name three (3) “simple pleasures” in your life. Weekends, talking to my mom, naps
What is your dream job – be honest! I'd love to be the person who get's to decorate Beach Rental Houses
If you could play any character on TV or in the movies, which one would you pick? I'd love to be a Disney Princess like Arial!!!!! That would be so fun!
What car would you most like to be the "spokes model" for? Mercedes!

1 comment:

  1. My 20 is blogged. Sorry for taking so long. I blogged it the other day and forgot to post it.

    ReplyDelete