1. Go by Tux Rental place at the mall and pick out tuxedo for my ushers to wear (ushers are my brothers who refuse to wear kilts because they are from the south and are way to manly and macho to wear 'skirts', I beg to differ though.....these guys look pretty macho to me!)
2. Keep looking for dresses for my mom to wear to the wedding.
3. Buy rest of Sparklers for send off and buy Matches, also look for cute tall vase to put the Sparklers in. (I saw the CUTEST photo last week of someone's sparklers and matches and cannot for the life of me remember where I saw them! UGH! It's driving me crazy!)
4. Look for a nice pen to place with the Guest Book at the ceremony. Anybody have any suggestions on this one, I'm at a total loss??? I don't want to spend a lot of money but I do want something nice.
5. Need to decide on a piper for the ceremony.