Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cake Inspiration.....

I ordered my cake two weeks ago and I'm really glad I can tick that off of the to-do list because the to-do list is still pretty long! I wanted to share the inspiration for my cake though.

(photo was taken from www.sweettoothky.com/weddings.html)
I'm having a three tier ivory buttercream cake with the same pattern as the picture shown above. I'm really going for elegant and understated for my wedding and I think this cake does the job. But I can't decide if I should go with the silver cake stand or maybe some kind of other cake stand like the one shown in the picture below??

(this photo was also taken from www.sweettoothky.com/weddings.html)

Which do you like better the silver cake stand or the white cake stand? I can't decide....

One more thing, here is my bride and groom cake topper (Fiance requested this and I thought it was cute so I obliged)

4 comments: