Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm using Ribbon.....

everywhere I can!
And the ribbon is actually the Blackwatch Tartan and it looks just like the pattern in the pictures below!

The groomsmen will actually be wearing the Blackwatch kilt so I wanted to have the matching ribbon woven, no pun intended : ), throughout the wedding. So the bouquet's are going to be wrapped in the ribbon, I think it's going to go really well with the black dresses! And then we'll have the ribbon on the programs and on the Church pews and I'm going to use it for wrapping the vases for the sparklers at the reception. I'm also going to use it for our Out of Town Bags! And I haven't fully decided but I might hang our initials on the doors at the Church and if I do that I'll obviously use the ribbon there too! Is anybody else incorporting their initials in their wedding?

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I am using ribbon . . . but I haven't decided where yet. I have just been buying it everywhere I go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I know I love it too! You can use it for so many different things! It's kind of addictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the blackwatch tartan ... oh no ... now i'm rethinking EVERYTHING! i'd love to have tartan ties on the boys!

    what a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete