Alrighty here are my 5 things I would like to get done this weekend......
1. Use this awesome Michael's coupon (that expires tomorrow, sorry for not posting about it sooner) that I saw on Wedding Bee. I think I'm going to use this for either Flower Girl petals, a Pen, or Flowers that I'll need for making a Towel Cake for my Maid of Honor for one of her showers.....I'll definitely be posting pictures when I'm done.
2. Go to Michael's and World Market and look for something to hold my programs for the ceremony, I was thinking either a basket or maybe even a little celtic looking trunk.....
3. I need to finish registering. I'm registered at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond and I still need to register for a vacuum cleaner and pots and pans, any suggestions???
4. Call my florist and reserve a bouquet for my bridal portraits in July.
5. Start getting pictures together for slide show at reception.
Okay I think I've got my work cut out for me this weekend! Wish me luck and happy hunting ; )